Spyder Community Guidelines
Bombardier Recreational Products Inc. ("BRP") Spyder Community Guidelines
Respect the Community
The following Community Guidelines are to help you understand what it means to be a member of the BRP Spyder Community. We are dedicated to providing a community where respect and trust are held in the highest regard.
BRP Reviews User Submissions
At all times, BRP reserves the right to deny or remove any postings whatsoever made by members of the Spyder Community.
BRP does not endorse any user submissions or any opinion or comment expressed therein, and BRP expressly disclaims any all liability in connection with user submissions.
- BRP will not tolerate or accept any user submissions that are considered to be offensive, indecent or objectionable.
- Be polite, respectful and courteous when submitting any and all content and when interacting with other community members.
- Please do not post any content containing hateful speech, abusive language or spiteful stereotypes intended to attack a particular gender, sexual orientation, race, religion, nationality, etc.
- Do not submit the personal information of others.
- Do not use Can-Am Spyder for commercial use. The Can-Am Spyder Website is intended for your personal use only.
Spyder is for the Community
This site is to encourage riders to engage with the Can-Am Spyder brand, fellow riders, dealers and BRP executives. Please feel free to become part of the dialogue!
- Enjoy the site. We want all users to enjoy the content on the site and feel that it benefits their Spyder experience.
- Have a conversation. Feedback is part of the experience, and when done with respect, can be a great way to make friends, share stories, and build relationships. So leave comments, submit responses and personal stories, let us know about your event - we want you to participate!